All of the Teaching Schools that are part of LTT have pulled together their top links to websites, for guidance and support available for remote/ virtual learning. You can find them here along with other useful resources at the bottom of the page to download.
Please do get in touch if you need any support – we are here to help.
1. Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
3. The EEF's rapid evidence assessment
The EEF's rapid evidence assessment examines the existing research (from 60 systematic reviews and meta-analyses) for approaches that schools could use, or are already using, to support the learning of pupils while schools are closed due to Covid-19.
When implementing strategies to support pupils’ remote learning, or supporting parents to do this, key things to consider include:
- Teaching quality is more important than how lessons are delivered
- Ensuring access to technology is key, especially for disadvantaged pupils
- Peer interactions can provide motivation and improve learning outcomes -Supporting pupils to work independently can improve learning outcomes
- Different approaches to remote learning suit different types of content and pupils
4. Edurio research reports on remote education
These are some of the best and most useful summaries of evidence gathered from pupil, parent and teacher feedback since the first lockdown. - see bottom of this page for the three reports.
- Impact Review Report
- Tech Report
- Making remote education work
5. Surviving remote learning!
A how to survive remote learning guide from Amy Rose - Regional Lead Practitioner- English- WEST - see the bottom of this page to download the guide.
6. DfE Remote Education good practice
This good practice guide should be used by staff responsible for the curriculum and its delivery in schools. It offers suggestions to help schools meet the expectations for remote education set out in the guidance for full opening. These suggestions are non-statutory.
7. Ofsted - What's working well in remote education research and guidance
Guidance from Ofsted - click here to view
A new Ofsted research report following on from the initial guidance has been published 25th Jan - click here to view
8. Resources for remote learning for students with SEND
Click here to access the resources.
9. Remote Education Guidance
A guide produced by Kyra Teaching School for Parents, Teaching Assistants , Teachers and School Leaders - see below to download.
10. Recover Lincolnshire - Remote Education Sharing Best Practice
Click here to see the best practice guidance