Lincolnshire Teaching Schools Together (LTT), The Lincolnshire Learning Partnership (LLP), Lincolnshire County Council (LCC), Lincoln Anglican Diocese and the Leaders of Governance (NLGs/LLGs) have all worked together to produce a comprehensive and coherent support offer to ensure stronger governance of schools and academies in Lincolnshire.
To access support and to book training, email: email@example.com or phone 01522 553240.
To support all schools and academies in Lincolnshire, the Local Authority (LA) subscribes to the NGA Online Learning Link. This provides a suite of online training materials that reflect the core content of training to enable governors to be effective. The Learning Link platform has over 50 modules available and is FREE TO ACCESS to all schools and academies in Lincolnshire.
The NGA Learning Link platform is an excellent way for schools and academies and their governing boards to keep their knowledge and training up-to-date at this time, through an online mechanism. Further details, including how to register, can be found in the flyer here.
Our support offer includes:
- Open Training Sessions
- Bespoke Training Sessions
- NGA Development Sessions for Chairs, Clerks and Boards
- Online Training
- Consultancy for schools including Evaluating Governance, Reforming Governance and Leader of Governance support
- Dedicated Governor Support Line
- Governor Partnership Briefings and Clerk Network Meetings
- Annual Governor Conference
- Online library of key resources
Further details can be found in our Governor Support Guide (below) or by clicking here